Manager for Retail/Catering
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
Looking for someone with:
- An entrepreneurial spirit that can create and grow with the company
- Passion for what we do
- The skills to be a macro and micro thinker
- Creative skills to assist with retail displays and in-store events
- Ideas to generate new revenue channels such as corporate catering and wedding opportunities
- Management and supervisory skills
- Marketing and Social media experience
- Some experience working in a commercial kitchen and understanding Food Safety guidelines
- Multi-tasking skills, be efficient & resourceful, understand excel and other basic Windows programs.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
We are creative group and have a very flat organizational chart so no job is too small. We work together as team striving for the bigger mission.
If interested, please send a cover letter along with resume and tell us your favorite chocolate bar and at what %.
Our company is ChocoVivo. We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
Our passion is true education about our farm that we work with in Tabasco, MX and how we process our cacao. We start with each customer that enters the door providing them an experience in the way that cacao is grown, harvested and made into a chocolate bar.
We are creative group that is upbeat & positive! ChocoVivo is the place if you want room for growth. We are unique in that we connect with cacao from tree, grower, production to bar - Tree to Bar. We are here on a mission to change people's perception and understanding of Cacao. Be on the forefront to understand cacao not just in bar form but in medicinal ways like the Mayans did many years ago.
We are the First Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Factory in Los Angeles.