- $2.13 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a server, you’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled - but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible - so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all. Which means you’re also an advisor. A mind-reader. A friendly ear. And sometimes, simply a compassionate and friendly conversationalist.
So yes, your title is server - but feeding people goes far beyond taking orders and bringing meals to our guests. It’s about taking care of people. And that’s exactly what you do as a server.
A Denny’s Server has a “Guests First" attitude, responding to guests and coworkers in a timely, courteous, and respectful way while:
- Greeting and seating guests.
- Taking orders and delivering great food.
- Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
- Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
- Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
- Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
- Providing total guest satisfaction.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Employee Meal Program
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
Anyone with Food Service Worker, Bartender, Server, Host, Cashier, Customer Service, Team Member, Crew Member, Restaurant Staff, (etc.) experience - please apply!
DenSuccess 6625, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.