*****BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE READ*******
If these 3 things aren't followed it will automatically decline
SUMMARY: Maintaining a clean and sanitary facility always.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Mops and vacuums all floors daily and cleans mops after each use.
· Cleans all sofa linens, pillows, and blankets as needed.
· Cleans and disinfects sinks, toilets, and urinals.
· Restocks soap and toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed.
· Washes windows and window coverings in all rooms as needed.
· Dusts all countertops, table tops, coffee tables and furniture as needed.
· Dusts paintings, wall fixtures, and door jambs in rooms and hallways weekly.
· Empties all trash cans daily and disposes of trash in designated areas.
· Recycles appropriate materials in accordance with training procedures.
· Reports any broken items to management, such as beds, chairs, and fixtures.
· Replaces light bulbs as needed.
· Ensures all unnecessary lights are turned off as required.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by leadership
· Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Able to read labels and instructions on products and interpret written information.
· Organizational skills
· Time management
· Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
· Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
· Able to maintain balance, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and wipe.
· Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
· Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
· Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CTRL Collective About Us / Our Approach
CTRL Collective was founded to inspire the entrepreneurial world with new ways of innovating and creating.
Our intensive focus is to curate EVERYTHING. From our members, partners, our locations, intentional thought is directed every step of the way.
Each location is designed to embrace the local culture & environment around it. How else could you expect to develop community within a location, if you’re ignoring what’s going on around it? We offer amenities that reflect the community from everything to an Art Studio, Virtual Reality Studio, Media Lab, Innovation Lab (for prototyping). We also have classes and events surrounding the trending and developing world around us.
We are not a coworking space, we are not an incubator, we are not an accelerator. We are a supercollider for brilliance, innovation, & excellence and we believe that the weaving of technology and community will change the conversation forever.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.