- $17.25 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Department: Guest Services
Position Purpose: Escort guests in a friendly, courteous manner to/from the hotel while driving company shuttle/trolley. When needed, greet and welcome guests promptly with courteous and sincere smile, assist with opening doors and with guest luggage.
- Drive guests to specified destinations in hotel shuttle/trolley
- Monitor company shuttle/trolley maintenance requirements and communicate needs to management
- Maintain efficient communication with front desk.
- Keep hotel’s driveway well maintained as well as entry doors and water station.
- Assist guests with their luggage, packages and bags
- Escort guests to their room and point specific features about the property.
- Keep a log of all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Deliver gifts and amenities to guests rooms
- Great communication skills.
- Professional attitude and service oriented.
- Valid Class B California commercial driver’s license and good driving record
- Hotel guest service and or driving experience preferred
- A second language is an asset.