- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Z-Golf/Wedgewood is hiring to expand our team of skilled Maintenance Technicians to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of our event venues/buildings and common grounds.
A Z-Golf/Wedgewood Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are in maintained in good working order.
- Ensure that trash is removed from the facility and grounds.
- Perform major and minor repairs around the facility under direction from the General Manager.
- General knowledge in construction and hands on experience with plumbing, framing, drywall, electrical, painting, refrigeration, and landscaping.
- Assemble furniture or equipment based on business needs.
- Ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the General Manager, Regional Manager or Director of Facilities.
- Understand and adhere to environmental standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in facility Maintenance or Construction.
- Qualified candidates will have experience in: Drywall Repair, Painting, Carpentry, Tile, Masonry, Plumbing and Electrical.
- Extensive working knowledge in one or more construction trades, with good working knowledge in others.
- Attention to details & quality driven.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must be able to complete tasks effectively, accurately & in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize work in order of importance.
- Ability to work in high and low temperatures.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. regularly.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Availability to respond to occasional emergencies on the weekends.
- Ability to multitask.
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply ASAP. We will review your submission promptly. Thank you!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service, and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!