Nightlife Operation Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Clifton's Republic, located in Historic Downtown Los Angeles, is seeking a Nightlife Operations Manager with High-Volume Experience! We are seeking a hospitality professional capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 5-years’ experience with bars and nightlife programming + relevant experience managing nightlife destinations
- Experience recruiting, hiring and training a large, varied staff across all job descriptions
- Strong floor presence capable of anticipating and resolving issues with both staff & guests
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong sense of organization
- Ability to strategically schedule employees, vendor associates and 3rd party providers while maintaining labor cost controls
- Ability to provide outstanding guest service for high establishment
- Critical thinker that understands the complexity of a large venue
- Team player
-Experience working with A-list private party clientele and producing world-class events in conjunction with internal and external teams
- Must work well with many different personalities
- Ability to work in a high-traffic/high-volume environment
- Comfortable making fast decisions while maintaining control and calm under pressure
-Knowledge of CA Labor and ABC Law as they pertain to a Food and Beverage operation
Experience using MICROS, Hot Schedules, SevenRooms and other hospitality programs are a strong plus!
Clifton's Republic encompasses distinct environments ranging from high-volume bars to high-end lounges featuring craft cocktails & carefully selected libations to our ground floor market place and art deco classic cafeteria. We have recently expanded to include LA's finest TikiClifton's Republic encompasses distinct environments ranging from multiple high-volume bars and high-end lounges, featuring craft cocktails & carefully selected libations, to our ground floor market place and historic art-deco cafeteria. We have recently expanded to include LA's hottest Tiki destination, Pacific Seas and will be launching our newest concept in early 2018. Our expansion and growth requires the most talented team, and we encourage you to join us on our fantastic journey!
Conveniently located in The Historic Core of Downtown LA, on Broadway & 7th. We are accessible by the Pershing Square exit off the Red Line or parking lots abound nearby.