- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Summer Ops is looking for an Executive Assistant to keep a busy executive on track. Duties will include managing communication and information flow to/from principals, strategic planning & logistics, and performing a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing hospitality group to gain exposure to a variety of business functions and activities, as well as gain insight into restaurant and marine operations. Plus, you’ll get to end your workday watching sunsets from some of New York’s most scenic venues!
· Takes great pride in delivering high quality work in a timely and efficient manner
· Likes to take initiative and solve problems
· Enjoys planning and executing tasks to completion, research skills are a must
· Pays close attention to detail while not losing sight of the full picture
· Has the ability to juggle many priorities simultaneously while remaining laser focused
· Maintains an even temperament and a service-oriented approach
· Thrives on being part of a small team but can also work independently
· Has a sense of humor
· Values confidentiality
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Unflappable professionalism
- Takes great pride in delivering high quality work in a timely and efficient manner
- Likes to take initiative and solve problems
- Enjoys planning and executing tasks to completion, research skills are a must
- Pays close attention to detail while not losing sight of the full picture
- Has the ability to juggle many priorities simultaneously while remaining laser focused
- Maintains an even temperament and a service-oriented approach
- Thrives on being part of a small team but can also work independently
- Has a sense of humor
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with G-Suite and ability to quickly learn applications
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of people and personalities
- Enjoys working both outdoors and in.
- Passionate about hospitality, food, and wine — interest and/or passion for the environment and sustainability a plus
- Undergraduate degree
We are committed to creating an outstanding work environment for our employees, with a strong benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Share), an inclusive culture, and opportunities for advancement.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Summer Ops (including affiliates) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law
Summer Ops provides executive leadership, employer services, and back-office support to celebrated New York restaurants and bars, including Grand Banks, Island Oyster, and Pilot. It manages 300+ seasonal employees for its restaurant partners as well as year-round executive and engineering teams.
Miles and Alex Pincus, the brothers behind Summer Ops and its partner restaurants have been described as a “seasonal restaurant phenomenon” (EATER) that have “changed the way New Yorkers drink and eat” (CNN). Vogue named their three New York restaurants the top three places to drink and eat outdoors in 2018. Their flagship restaurant, Grand Banks, has been named “the Absolute Best Waterfront Dining in New York City” (New York Magazine) and is consistently listed on top ten lists of things to do in New York.
Summer Ops is a fast-growing company with great room for growth; it offers a dynamic one of a kind work environment and is a workplace filled with enthusiastic, engaged and supportive co-workers.