- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Fitcasa ActiveLife 55+ is seeking a part time Activity Assistant for our Houston, TX operations. The Activity Assistant works with members of 55+ communities to assist with daily events and activities which includes games, arts/crafts, happy hours, parties, and more. Applicants must be outgoing, social, have the ability to multitask, be organized and schedule oriented, be able to carry/lift 40lbs, and be available to work part time during various hours of the week. This is a part-time position and hours range from 10-30 hours per week. Reliable transportation is a must to and from the job location.
- Set up, facilitate, and break down activity/events.
- Bring the social atmosphere to life by engaging residents.
- Use creativity to solve challenges that may present.
- Work with clients to exceed program expectations as laid out by Management.
- Available afternoons, nights and some weekends.
- Ability to work in a mobile environment.
- TABC Certified; or can obtain.
- Food handlers certified; or can obtain.
- Hospitality background.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to multitask.
- Can adapt quickly when needed.