Warehouse Operations Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
COMPANY OVERVIEW: E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 13 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.
POSITION SUMMARY: E.B. Bradley is searching for a Warehouse Manager located in the Spokane, WA area. The Warehouse Manager directs and coordinates all activities and overall functions of the Branch operations in accordance with the policies and practices of the organization. The Warehouse Manager role is to deliver outstanding customer service both from him/herself and his/her team, while achieving optimum efficiency, maximum profits and reflecting the values of the company brand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversees and manages the overall bottom line Branch profit and loss responsibilities, and KPIs
- Performs warehouse duties up to 90% of the time including: Cycle counting, shipping & receiving, order fulfillment, counter sales, forklift operation
- Drive and operate vehicles for deliveries as needed
- Develops strong, professional relationships with customers, vendors, and manufacturers and ensures the highest level of customer service is provided by all Associates
- Coordinates with the Accounting Department for processing payment of bills/invoices
- Works closely with the Sales and Marketing Departments in promoting products and growing business
- Supervises and guides all associates within the Branch to ensure company policies, procedures and safety guidelines are followed at all times. Performance management of Branch Associates, including conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions
- Runs and verifies numerous daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports as required/directed
- Monitors and maintains all fleet and equipment ensuring optimum operation and safety.
- Monitors, adjusts, implements and manages controls and activities in distribution, production, and warehouse
- Partners with Human Resources Director to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations related to employment, labor, safety, and employee grievances. Assists with the recruitment and selection of new Associates in coordination with the Human Resources department through identifying staffing needs and conducting interviews
- Contributes to identifying/researching new methods, systems, and/or tools to improve processes, procedures and performance
- Monitors inter-departmental activities and relationships and ensure professional, open lines of communication among all Associates at all levels
- Works with IT Department on all telephone, computer, software and program changes or issues
- Assists other Department Managers and Associates on special projects or tasks as directed by the President and/or Director of Operations
- Ensures all housekeeping duties within personal work area and Associates’ work areas is clean and maintained in keeping with a safe working environment at all times
- 5-10 years operation management experience in a production/distribution environment
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 70lbs
- Advanced working knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution process
- Advanced knowledge of inventory management systems
- Ability to perform simple to complex mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, ratios, square footage, area, depth and width in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read, analyze, interpret and comprehend blue prints and schematics
- Effective communication (both written and oral) at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Business acumen
- Effective prioritization, organization and execution of tasks and duties
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor Degree from four-year college or university preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This is position requires the ability to walk, stand, kneel, bend, squat, stoop, reach overhead and forward, and climb stairs/steps. This position may, on occasion, require sitting for long periods of time during computer work. Additional requirements include the ability to see, hear and talk.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:.This work environment is both temperature controlled (in office) and fully sheltered (in warehouse). The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet when working inside the office. The noise level in the warehouse work environment is typically quiet to moderate with intermittent noise coming from forklift horns, or machinery when in operation.
E.B. Bradley Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.