- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Garland Job Description
Position: Engineer III
Division: Facility Maintenance
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
Position Purpose: Maintain all buildings, physical plant, all interior spaces, contents and structures to the highest degree of safety and appearance in order to maximize longevity of all.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance work as scheduled.
- Report any building deficiencies as you walk the building and schedule for repair.
- Constantly review building so that the physical plant meets all city\fire rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate daily record of hours and work performed to ensure proper billing to owners and association.
- Professional and courteous manner at all times to make sure the guest\owner is satisfied with completed work.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education & Experience:
- Position Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma and 1 years experience in the maintenance field.
- Valid certifications in HVAC, electrical, sewage treatment operations and/or other areas of specialty a plus. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- General knowledge of painting, wall paper repair, caulking, electricity, plumbing, HVAC