Project Manager/Professional Assistant
- $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Citizen Pilates is looking for a highly organized individual needed to plan and manage professional, day-to-day happenings for a busy entrepreneuer and founder of our company.
Our ideal candidate is results oriented, committed to their responsibilities and possesses the ability to multitask and juggle multiple competing priorities as well as the ability to foresee potential problems and plan contingencies accordingly.
Citizen team members are passionate about people and fitness and already live a health centered life. They understand the power of teamwork and stick to the playbook. Work is their priority and goal digging is their passion. They respect their fellow teammates while always conducting themselves in a professional manner.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Unequivocaliy honest and trustworthy, references required
- Expert time management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including tablets and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social acumen
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Independent thinker that does not require a micro-manager
- Reliable, personal transportation
- Ability to work "outside the clock"
10 things you can expect working at Citizen:
- Happy, positive work environment with proactive problem solvers who love their careers
- Open and direct line of communication with Citizen's founder and her core team
- Total transparency on all aspects of our business
- Candid feedback and consistent project guidance
- Online payroll and benefits platform to manage your personal finances - Everyone is a W-2 employee, not a 1099 contractor
- FlexPay - all teammates get to choose how often and on what day they receive their direct deposit
- Medical and dental benefits available if you work at least 30 hours/week
- Quarterly team meetings, performance reviews and trips to our favorite neighborhood bar or coffee shop
- Five free classes for friends and family every year
- Free monthly membership to all Citizen locations