- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Hostess will be responsible for welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
- Immediately greets and welcomes guest with smile and eye contact.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Has a positive and friendly interaction with guest while seating them at the proper table.
- Seats guest efficiently and courteously, if business operations require wait time, hostess must provide guest with accurate waiting time.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Carries menu in forearm while walking through restaurant.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Pulls at least one chair out for guest to sit, then provide menu in hand to each guest once seated (ladies first).
- Parts table with positive comment.
- Answers phone calls with “Thank you for calling _________, this is__________ how may I assist you?”.
- As guest leaves, hostess thanks them for dining with us.
- Assists with guest service concerns and alerts management as necessary.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English and Spanish.
- Organizational skills
- Stress Management
- Multi-task oriented
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
This job performed usually indoors and outdoors, in a controlled environment, and experiences a moderate noise level in the work environment. This job has intermittent levels of high stress.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employee is expected to work alternating schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be able to communicate and understand English and Spanish.
- Possesses excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate Booking system.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal communication skills.
- Customer oriented
Café Americano is part of the V&E Restaurant Group brand of restaurants. Based in Miami with locations in Miami, Las Vegas and beyond, our innovative collection of restaurants and bars offers creative cuisine and craft cocktails with superior service.