THE HART + THE HUNTER | DISHWASHER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Hart & The Hunter is currently seeking a Dishwasher.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who is looking to gain experience in a professional kitchen. Someone who has the ability to keep things organized and handle multiple tasks throughout the day.
Maintain a clean environment in the kitchen and make sure all kitchen equipment and service items are clean and put away.
- Making sure that cooking equipment, cutleries, china and enviroment are clean at all times
- China is in place for service
- Take care of all equipment, glassware, china and cutlery in order to preserve quality
- Coordinate with Sous Chef on cleaning and maintenance of new equipment
- Stewards to collect and place produce, proteins and other necessary ingredients in their respective places
- Sweep floors before and after lunch and dinner service
- Clean the walk in Fridge and make sure all food storage areas are clean
- Keep up with kitchen cleaning schedule
- Punctuality and strong work ethic
- Basic Grooming – maintain a clean uniform and personal appearance
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Hart and the Hunter:
The Hart and the Hunter serves tapas style Southern cuisine with a California influence. H&H was ranked as one of the best new restaurants in LA in 2012, and was included as one of Jonathan Gold's 101 best restaurants in 2014.