- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Doylestown automotive group is seeking a creative team member with demonstrated experience in digital marketing, email, and website management. Ideal candidate will also assist in the coordination of offline efforts including newsletters, press releases, promotional materials and events. Must be a creative storyteller who can reach a target audience and inspire action.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop email campaign ideas, execution, and analytics.
- Produce and edit video content for the web/social media.
- Creative design and ability to identify target audience, devise campaigns for new business growth, retention, brand awareness and increased profitability of Service, Parts and Sales centers.
- Track results, generate monthly marketing campaign reports.
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Communications or related field. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with ability to juggle numerous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities, troubleshoot, work well with other departments and readily adjust to change
- Experience in automotive marketing and fixed operations a plus.
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.