Client Success Intern
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are Citizen Pilates, a fast-growing boutique fitness studio with a diverse and energetic team that adheres to, and encourages, high professional, personal standards, decorum and integrity.
Citizen has carefully crafted a community, both online and offline, to develop a winning formula for both its members and the business.
An internship with us is a way for you to earn school credit and gain experience to perfect your passion for business, competitive intelligence and high-level client service. You will work alongside our Managing Director, Jami Hampel who will appreciate your support and mentor you in your burgeoning career + interact with Citizen’s President & Founder, Jess Hughes.
We get clear on your expectations + goals. We structure your time with us to be goals centric, realizing that you’ll want a leg up on your career with meaningful work.
We trust you to become a vital part of our team with your ability to:
- Take extreme ownership on our Client Success Team, and know the right questions to ask
- Uphold our studio’s safety protocols with the utmost respect, and stick to our playbook
We are looking to fill the Client Success Internship position for November 2020 through March 2021 (and beyond if we are both crazy about each other):
A CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN SHOULD BE:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Take pleasure in being a model Citizen
- An active individual with a genuine interest in wellness
- Comfortable working and interacting with a diverse team and clientele base
- Available to work in-studio 15 – 18/hours per week
Why should you intern at Citizen Pilates?
- You will get hands-on business experience, exposure to corporate decorum while gaining valuable, transferrable skills that will make you an immediate asset anywhere.
- An exit interview making sure we utilized your intelligence and skills for your sake and ours. We want you to talk about how great of a time you had during your internship, and most of all, how much you learned and accomplished!
- You will be gifted with a intern packet that includes:
· Summary of your exit interview
· A reference letter from our Founder & President, Jess Hughes
· A list of the tasks you undertook in your time here and skills you practiced and learned
- Should embrace an unconventional work schedule
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns with a can-do attitude
- Follows up and follows through with all prospective clients
- Dominates client service skills
- Welcomes public speaking with a genuine, outgoing personality; enjoys social interaction
- Responsible for processing accurate credit card transactions
- Expert time management skills
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of reformers, props, floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including front desk, retail shelves, and breakroom
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Reports to Managing Director
- Reviews, follows and submits the daily checklist when arriving to the studio for each shift and reviews all announcements
- Proficient computer and mobile device skills
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Have personal, reliable transportation
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
Citizen Pilates Perks:
- Happy, positive work environment with proactive problem solvers who love their careers
- Citizen Team Rewards Program
- Open and direct line of communication with Citizen Leadership Team
- Candid feedback and consistent project guidance
- Online payroll and benefits platform to manage your personal finances - Everyone is a W-2 employee, not a 1099 contractor
- Medical and dental benefits available if you work at least 30 hours/week
- Team membership
Citizen Pilates' employees are given a free monthly membership and are encouraged to take classes at least 3 times per month. Many surpass that encouragement, taking upwards of 20 classes per month. Our employee happiness is paramount, with a direct focus on their mental and financial well being. We are also pround to offer a flexible pay option should you need a draw on your up and coming paycheck.
Citizen's Team Rewards program further incentivizes and recognizes employees for their daily efforts.
All team members now accrue points for attending team meetings, participating in photo shoots, accepting a sub-request for a fellow teammate, engaging with Citizen’s social media and for simply taking class with their free monthly membership to all locations. It’s what teammates can redeem their points on that makes this program special. Citizen is a fitness based business yet its Founder is vocal on her team’s mental health and well-being outside of the studio. With their points, employees can redeem paid days-off, $50 gift certificates to their favorite local business or 1 hour massages, to name a few.