- $47K - $52K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
All of our Managers are ultimately responsible for the entire restaurant operation. This will include but will not be limited to the unit's financial growth and profitability, the perception of the unit in its community and that the consistency and quality of the solita brand is being represented by the food, staffing and atmosphere. This position will have the responsibility to make and contribute to decisions that affect the operation and unit as a whole.
• Contribute to the achievement of budgeted sales and profitability
• Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness and functional operation
• Generate valuable and genuine relationships within the community
• Generate and contribute to marketing efforts to capture market share of guests
• Create and sustain a desirable work place
• Write staff work schedules
• Resolve customer complaints and maintain restaurant as a preferred destination for our guests
• Recruit new staff and oversee training
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers/vendors and hold them to Company standards
• Monitor staff performance, mentor and develop for ultimate efficiency and competence
• Take ownership of assigned division of responsibilities
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• AA Degree or BA Degree preferred
• Experience with Aloha and Yelp Reservations preferred
• Several years experience in Food & Beverage/Hospitality business.
• Ideal candidate has 5+ Years Management experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Impeccable Time Management Skills
• Strong proficiency with computers and data processing
• Self motivated and resourceful
• Works very well with others and inspires others in a team setting
• Strong work ethic and integrity
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.