Repair and Maintenance Technician
- $20.00 - $30.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Shakey’s Pizza is looking for a Repair and Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance work in our restaurants and on Shakey’s facilities. Duties include work on commercial food equipment, electrical and plumbing systems, painting, carpentry and other general maintenance and repair jobs. Supports building initiatives and special projects for restaurants and/or Shakey’s corporate support center, working with other departments and vendors to complete time sensitive projects. Requires extensive driving between store locations throughout Southern California.
- Minimum two years of maintenance and repair experience with food preparation/handling equipment.
- Time management, organization and prioritization skills in fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with commercial kitchen equipment; experience with refrigeration equipment is a plus.
- Ability to perform facilities work, including basic plumbing and electrical repairs, carpentry and painting.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Basic computer/technology skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable vehicle (truck preferable) and current auto insurance.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
Shakey’s USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.