Medicare Benefits Consultant
- $60K Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Set the tone for the rest of your working life by joining a company that walks with its employees during their career journey.
The Medicare Benefits Consultant will primarily assist Medicare Consumers through consultative practices on plan options that best fit their current needs. Additionally, Benefits Consultant will have an opportunity with some IFP (Individual & Family plans) and Ancillary Product Sales provide the best coverage their customers could ask for. The best part: No prior experience is required!
Medicare aged customers will grow to 1 in 4 people by 2030. In comparison, this number was 1 in 8 in 2016. This provides an opportunity for company growth and professional growth. Add in the Full Benefits, PTO and great leadership, we are ready to help you become the best version of you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Take calls from customers across the country on health options
- Make outbound calls on customer assistance campaigns
- Recommend and start plans based on customer needs
- Follow up with customers who have not finalized health options
- Create memorable, positive customer experience
- Update company files with customer information
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to obtain active and valid Life and Health license or ability to acquire as part of our training program within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to assist customers efficiently and accurately while solving issues that arise
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 2+ years sales/customer service experience
- 2+ years of Accident and Health insurance industry experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center environment