Customer Engagement Lead
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Working closely with the COO of VNYL, you will be responsible for developing and implementing data and insight driven retention and customer experience strategies with the goal of increasing customer retention and lifetime value. The ideal candidate will be metrics driven and skilled at working cross-functionally.
- Implement a strategy to improve subscription and increase lifetime value by engaging customers.
- Map and optimize the end-to-end customer experience.
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunity areas in the customer experience then develop strategies to proactively identify, win back and retain those customers.
- Work with email/social team to market to previous subscription members and develop win-back strategies.
- Identify opportunities to turn less than satisfied customers into success stories.
- Manage and measure weekly results through appropriate tracking and reporting systems.
- Previous experience in subscription product strongly preferred.
- Proven track record increasing LTV and customer engagement.
- Experience with Recurly or other retention tools a plus.
- Possess a strong understanding of our customer mindset and a dedication to great customer experiences.
VNYL is re-imagining how we discover and listen to music. We are a venture-backed subscription service based in El Segundo, California. If you have a passion for customer service, hospitality and music then this is for you!
Hear our Founder & CEO @nickalt talk about the company with the folks from Smashd — https://vimeo.com/151727851
We are the creators of the first smart record player which was recently featured in Business Insider
Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/getvnyl