- $8.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
Seeking grill cooks for Food trucks.
To be successful in this position, the food truck grill cook must have strong time management skills, enjoys food prep, creative and strive for a long career in the hospitality industry. He or she will need to bring a passion for food trucks and events, have lots of energy, and enjoy customer service. He or she must also be a team player who enjoys working in a close knit, successful team.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Pre-shift food prep
- Stocking of truck for service and taking inventory
- Being a cashier & Operating a point of sale (POS) system
- Fulfill customer orders
- Help run the line/ Prepare tacos
- Prepare and serve sides
- Being a team player
- Post-shift cleaning & stocking of the truck
- Doing dishes after a service (pots, pans and the like)
- Post-shift organizing and inventory
- Being happy and positive when working with customers
- Driving the truck when needed
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work under pressure during a busy lunch rush in fast-paced tight quarters while maintaining the highest food/ product quality
- Has 1 year or more of professional cooking experience as a short order cook or have worked on a food trucK
- Can be on their feet for 4 hours during service
- Has reliable transportation
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• Have a positive hospitality attitude
• You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
• Have a Clear Background