Material Management Tech I
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Material Management Tech I position assures adequate supplies are readily available to areas of responsibility, works together will other team members to assure successful outcomes in supply chain operations by performing duties assigned by the Director of Materials Management.
- Professional certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience and skills equal with aquiring a high school diploma required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years purchasing experience. preferred
- Counts and maintains floor and charge stock inventory management areas within employees responsibility.
- Accurately checks and fills floor stock.
- Issues, fills and delivers requisitioned supplies to departments within the employees responsibility.
- Maintains accurate par levels at areas of resposnibility.
- Communicates areas of need in relation to supplies.
- Performs cycle counts in stock locations as required.
- Performs all duties assigned by the Director of Materials Management.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits