SILVER LAKE POOL & INN | MINI BAR ATTENDANT
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPENING OCTOBER 2019
Paligroup is currently seeking a Part-Time Mini Bar Attendant for the New SILVER LAKE POOL & INN.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who would like to gain experience working in a hotel environment and who enjoys working as part of a team that values customer service
The Mini Bar Attendant is responsible for taking orders and serving beverages to our guests while maintaining the highest standards of bar service and exceeding our guests’ expectations
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items. If par level is low, record necessary items and send to Front Desk Supervisor for purchase.
- Inventory all guest mini-bars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure.
- Ensure all duties found in the minibar checklist are follow
ed including completing assigned rooms, cleanliness of assigned mini-bars, menus are present, inventory is complete, and refill reports are accurately filled out.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Follow uniform guideline
- Other duties as assigned
-Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas such as reaching, extending arms overhead, bending and stooping.
- Ability to grasp, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and lift and/or carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to push or pull a vacuum and wheeled carts weighing
up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to eight hours (8) hours.
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEO employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
ABOUT SILVER LAKE POOL & INN
Silver Lake Pool & Inn sits on a corner just south of the Sunset Junction in the heart of Silver Lake, one of the most exciting neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles, and one that we love. We are proudly surrounded by people that have created a community supported by the community. We are a short stroll from some of the best restaurants in the city and an active art and music scene with indie shops, galleries and cafés filled with locals who inspire and influence the neighborhood’s one-of-a-kind culture. Our Inn features an elevated pool deck, 54 oversized guest rooms and suites as well as Marco Polo, a coastal Italian inspired outdoor restaurant and bar. Opening October 2019.