- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Eataly Los Angeles is seeking a talented Meat Slicer to join our team!
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations. Assist guests in choosing foods, products, and portion sizes. Share knowledge about the ingredients and preparation of products at counter. Weigh, label and package products as necessary. May be responsible for working as a cashier at their counter.
As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, the Meat Slicer is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to Eataly. Eataly ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
Typical Day as Eatalian Meat Slicer:
1. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
2. Weigh, label and package products as necessary.
3. Stocks counter and display refrigerators neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner as per pricing menu.
4. Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised attractively as per quality standards.
5. Displays and stores food in the appropriate temperature conditions as per Department of Health standards.
6. Completes food preparation assignment neatly, accurately and timely.
7. Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean up.
8. Keeps display equipment and counters clean and free of debris.
9. Cleans equipment thoroughly and promptly as necessary or assigned.
10. Actively ensures all items are rotated by FIFO standards.
11. Cleans work station thoroughly before leaving area for other assignment or going home.
12. Serves or packages food neatly and attractively as per department standards.
13. Promptly informs BOH or management when food quantities or supplies are low.
14. Adheres to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
15. May be responsible for cashier duties at their counter.
16. May cut or portion foods to guest specifications.