Executive Assistant to the Co-Owner/Founder of The h.wood Group
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION OVERVIEW
The executive assistant position is to provide adminstrative and personal support to the co-owner/founder of The h.wood Group. Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, are critical requirements. The individual must have unquestionable intergrity, be an effective team player and be dedicated and motivated. A successful candidate must have the ability to work well under pressure; and have the confidence to make informed decisions independently.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage both work and personal calendars with accuracy and extreme attention to detail. Schedule all meetings and conference calls. Anticipate and resolve any potential scheduling conflicts with an appropriate sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Screen calls and act as the kepper for both internal and external contacts.
- Provide requested research materials as needed and ensure that all materials are accurate, professional and timely.
- Serve as the primary liasion between all outside contacts.
- Coordinate private, domestic and international travel arrangements - both work related and personal. Provide detailed itineraries, complete necessary travel documentation, anticipate and fufill all travel needs.
- Track and manage both personal and work expenses, including preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices and other documents.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents; retrieve both personal and corporate records, documents and reports.
Executive Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years of experience as an executive assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Proven ability to handle all details of highly confidential, critical tasks and projects with discretion and ease.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with confidence and strong-decision making skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Both strong verbal and written communication skills and exceptional organization skills.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment while maintaining the highest degree of attention to detail.