- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The h.wood Group’s, Petite Taqueria in West Hollywood is seeking a hardworking and dedicated
Host/Hostess. The ideal candidate possesses a guest first attitude, strong commitment to
service, and excellent communication. We ask for a willingness to receive and offer direction, be
solutions oriented, and encourage a hospitality driven environment. Open availability preferred.
Summary of Duties:
- Greets and seats guests in a positive, welcoming and professional manner.
- Acknowledges VIP’s.
- Communicates to Maître D’/Anchor Hostess.
- Controls the flow of guests coming into the restaurant and bar.
- Anticipates the guests’ needs and responds appropriately with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains the proactive approach to solving any guest’s questions or problems.
- Directs guest(s) to the appropriate waiting area, recording their position, and keeping them
updated on the status of their table.
- Bids farewell to guests, using their name when known and encouraging them to return to
- Cleans menu covers, replacing inserts and general tidiness of podium area where
- Answers telephone and directs calls where necessary.
- Assists in supervising food servers, bussers, and food runners as it relates to the guest contact
and table information.
- Oversees daily restaurant reservations, pre-assigning seating where necessary
- Communicates with Maître D’/Anchor Hostess regarding special orders, cake orders,
special requests, VIP requests – responsible for conveying all such information to management and
- Shuts down podium and reorganizing hostess stand at end of a shift.
- Turns into management any items left behind such as guest’s credit cards, or personal
- Actively works as a goodwill ambassador of the restaurant.
- Follows all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and Health
Department following all health and safety regulations.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
● Ability to work well under intense time pressure
● Excellent emotional control in fast-paced environments
● Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
● Upbeat and energetic attitude
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Attentive to detail
Savory Mexican dishes are perfectly paired with citrus shaken tequila drinks. A buzzing
dining room floor greets guests with bright-colored art and indoor palms. Come to
Petite Taqueria for an elevated dining experience and stay for its fashionable atmosphere best shared with friends.
Open for dinner nightly and brunch on the weekends, this West Hollywood restaurant puts a unique spin on Mexican cuisine. If you’re looking for a place to grab some crave-worthy food, Petite Taqueria provides a trendy dining experience that will leave you full with a smile. less