Field Marketing Team Lead
- $25.00 - $30.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
Field Marketing Team Lead
Temporary - Bay Area
Filld is growing in the Bay Area, and to support our momentum we’re searching for a highly qualified Field Marketing Team Lead to work closely with the local operations and marketing teams on a temporary assignment.
From day one, this individual will manage and execute existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, field marketing events, and partnership and client relations.
The Field Marketing Team Lead must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. The successful candidate must have a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening and weekend availability.
Entry level marketing professionals with at least one year of experience in retail team leadership are strongly encouraged to apply (Ex. Assistant/Store manager, Gym Sales Manager, Field Marketing Manager, Customer Service/Call Center Team Lead).
Objectives of the Role
- Assist in the implementation and execution of the company’s brand strategy in Bay Area. Reporting to Local Management and collaborating with Operations, Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Responsible for hiring, training, managing the performance, and field support of a team of brand ambassadors.
- Lead all onsite sales & marketing activities during scheduled shifts, and conduct customer acquisition activities on site as required to drive the business..
- Share best practices and local marketing ideas & tactics with the larger cross functional teams.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, lead generation and future event calendars.
- Prepare and maintain marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Provide feedback and reports on relevant market activities and campaign results.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years' experience as a field marketing team lead, assistant store or gym manager or similar
- Knowledge of field and brand marketing
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Experienced in an entrepreneurial role and environment
- Must be available afternoons, early evenings and weekend days as required.
- Flexibility with scheduling and the responsibilities of the role is important
- Intellectually nimble
- Customer-focused / empathetic
- Physically capable and happy setting up/working outside events up to 90%of the time
- Physically capable of up to lifting 50 lbs.(boxes of marketing material, signs, etc.)
Expected compensation is $25-30/hour based on experience. Role is temporary but may turn into a full-time position.
Driving for Filld
Our team is driven, humble, and obsessed with customer experience. A career at Filld means you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats and tackle some of the biggest challenges within the on-demand space. If you’re ambitious, curious, and hard working, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team
We’re looking for resourceful, innovative candidates to join our team. We hold ourselves to a high standard of service and are committed to giving our customers an outstanding experience while we build the fueling infrastructure of the future. Our mission is powered by teamwork, passion, and respect. Think you might be a good fit? We want to hear from you!