- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Ashley HomeStore is the #1 furniture retailer in the U.S. and has more than 700 stores worldwide.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Creating maximum room for incoming furniture while maintaining an organized back room.
- Keeps warehouse swept and clean.
- Unload merchandise off receiving truck.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the showroom, offices, and restroom and storage spaces of the store.
- Disposing of trash, mopping, and maintaining the cleanliness of windows and front office.
- Perform minor store repairs and furniture touch-ups.
- Receiving and unpacking of accessories and furniture.
- Assist in all moves and placement of furniture and accessories as directed.
- Assist with customer merchandise carry outs.
- Maintaining and addressing any safety hazards.
This job operates in a retail warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as a two wheel dolly, box cutters, plastic wrapping materials and tape. You may need to lift 10 to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Occasionally you may be required to manipulate weights in excess of 200lbs with the help of a dolly and/or other employees. You must be able to work days or evenings and weekends.
Position Type and Expected Hours
Typical Monday through Saturday shifts will be either 9am to 6pm or 1pm to 9pm. Sunday shifts are typically 10am to 6pm. Full time employees can expect 40 hours per week. Under certain circumstances, employees may occasionally be asked to work overtime.
Ashley HomeStore is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our company operates according to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- To be a premier retail home furnishings company.
- Provide the ultimate consumer experience
- Increase revenue
- Continuous improvement
- Reduce cost
- Make a profit
- Stay in business
- Customer focused
- Honesty & integrity
- Passion, drive and cooperation
- Hands on approach
- Continued growth