Barista / Cashier
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Health Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Lift Off Coffee & Tea is an exciting new coffee concept located in Walmart Supercenters across the country. Our Lift Off Pilots (Cashiers) help navigate a welcoming, engaging, and pleasant experience for all customers. We use new technology so coffee making experience is a plus but not required!
What you will do:
- Greet and engage with customers, seeking opportunities to develop a positive rapport
- Describe LiftOff's food and beverage offerings in a way that is knowledgeable, concise and easy for customers to understand
- Maintain equipment and premises in accord with company cleanliness standards. Keep product and supplies stocked.
- Take customer orders and process transactions in the Point of Sale (POS) system, following protocol to ensure consistency and quality of product
- Heat food items using panini grill and toaster oven. Prepare and present beverages according to recipes and standards
- Follow directives from leadership and management
What we need from you:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain composed and effective, even during times of crisis or difficulty
- Responsiveness to feedback from leadership
- Remain flexible to evolving demands and adaptive to change
- Detail-oriented, methodological approach to analysis and problem-solving
- Technical capacity, including ability to operate Point of Sale (POS) system
- Be able to obtain a food handlers card valid for work location
Perks of the job:
- A supportive team environment
- Unlimited free beverages during your shift, and 50% off of any food. 20% off for your friends and family
- Contribution to an employee health plan for full-time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays per year (plus double-time if you work them!)
- Paid PTO (Personal Time Off) program
- 401(k) program available for full-time employees
- No uniforms required! Wear your own style, with Lift Off provided aprons
Lift Off Coffee & Tea is in the business of providing a moment of enjoyment in the busy day through delicious coffee and tea. Our success is based on providing speedy, friendly customer service with consistent, good quality products. Customer service is not a vehicle for delivering a great product; it is a core product of our company. We do it by working very hard, thinking about our customers’ needs, and giving them our best. We do it by treating each other and customers with respect. We do it by acting as a team.
Lift Off Coffee & Tea has developed new technologies to ensure a high quality, consistent cup of coffee delivered incredibly fast. We do all of this out of state of the art recycled shipping containers, all decked out for comfort and speed and dropped into your local Walmart Supercenter!
We are looking for team members who want to be part of our mission – and to grow with us in this exciting new venture.