Marketing Campaign Leader
- compensation depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Corporate Functions – Marketing& Communications
As part of this team, our Campaign Leader will play a key role in helping Wedgewood Weddings execute its strategy. They will work with a team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: brand management and advertising; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and internet marketing; recruitment marketing; venue-centric marketing; and industry, service line, and geographic marketing campaigns.
THE ROLE: Marketing Campaign Leader– Wedgewood Weddings
The new role of Campaign Leader is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Wedgewood Weddings. They will be aligned to Wedgewood Weddings and will become a critical member of the Marketing & Communications team.
The Campaign Leader will be responsible for delivering efficient, effective and high-quality cross-channel marketing campaigns that support the needs of the business.
They will be responsible for understanding the business goals, marketing goals, and operating structure of the Wedgewood Weddings business.
- Funnel and lead management
- Campaign management experience with tracking, reporting, and real-time refining to meet campaign goals
- Creative use of social media (to strengthen brand presence for all venues)
- Content creation for sales, brand recognition & cohesion, funnel, SEO…
- Nurture development with corresponding metrics (database growth, open rates, click rates, promotion uptake)
- In-tune with industry/consumer/tech trends, and able to optimize spend and performance based on the company-wide and venue specific goals
- analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Agency and other vendor partner liaison (and management)
- PR experience (and portfolio of accomplishments)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for entertaining yet informative communication
EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field Preferred (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus)
- Minimum of 8 years of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from all stakeholders.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Knowledge of CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Knowledge of various CMS (Wordpress, HubSpot, Drupal)
- Fluency in Google Analytics (or similar programs)
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (min of photoshop)
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service, and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!