- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
TAO Group Hospitality, is one of the fastest-growing, hospitality entertainment groups/companies, and owns a mix of legendary restaurants, lounges, nightclubs, entertainment and event venues across the US and globally.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Nightlife Manager will support and help run the entire venue, including financials, drive sales and profitability to meet targets. The Manager supports all aspects of the venue operations and ensures the venue is running effectively and meeting all Company standards each night to include; execution of beverage service, guest interaction, atmosphere and cleanliness.
Lead and support in these key areas:
- Establish and approve work techniques, workloads and presentation principles.
- Interpret and disseminate Company policy to employees.
- Communicate job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Ensure all employees are complying with regulations, gaming and Company policies and procedures.
- Work with management to oversee and supervise the work of all staff members.
- Prepare work schedules and delegates specific work duties.
- Initiate personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions, counseling and dismissal measures.
- Resolve general work complaints and escalates to Human Resources and/or other Corporate Executives when appropriate.
- Review daily/nightly reports and records to ensure accuracy. Cashing out staff nightly. Resolving any POS discrepancies.
- Provide work directives, resolve problems and set deadlines to ensure completion of operational functions.
- Walk the venue premises to ensure venue is running properly.
- Weekday and weekend and evening hours availability required.
- Strong supervisory, leadership, coaching and team-building skills.
- Strong organization skills. Ability to manage up. Influence.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven and demanding environment.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of POS, inventory, cost control and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, employees, peers, and supervisors.
- Previous nightlife experience a big plus!