- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and
presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
In addition, this person may assist in entering financial transactions which includes posting information to Quickbooks from source documents such as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. Reconciling accounts to ensure accuracy is included.
This small and creative office environment is fast paced and collaborative. The successful candidate will be a quick thinker, put customers first and have a can-do attitude!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers phones and check voicemail, pass on inquiries as needed
• Sends out Look Books and media kits to prospects and vendors
• Helps create inspiration pieces and concept boards for clients
• Interfaces with Production in order to maintain proper details on client contracts
• Follows up with potential client on pending proposals
• Follows up with customers on late payments
• May enter invoices, payments and expenses into Quickbooks.
• Supports company in defining social media as a marketing tool and helps maintain chosen media
• Spends approximately 1 shift a week "in the field," assisting with event decor install and/or tear down
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel, along with QuickBooks and overall computer skills
• Ability to provide high level of accurate, efficient and timely results and services
• Works well with tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail
• Maintains sensitivity to confidential matters as required
• Contributes to the collective team atmosphere
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
• Polished and professional presentation
• Pursues excellence in all aspects of business
• Ability to take direction without follow up, work independently without supervision, and demonstrates initiative
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on changing priorities/needs of the business
• Has a passion for event production and logistics