- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking a Venue Speacalist to join our Event Sales Department and drive growth of the corporate, social and wedding divisions of the company. To be successful in this role, a candidate should be a team player who is organized, proactive, able to multitask in a busy work environment, and have the communication skills to handle any guest questions or concerns.
- Conduct Tours, and plan meetings with all potential and booked clients. Communicate via in person and consistent email and phone messages with clients to identify their needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Plan, design and produce events, while managing all project delivery elements.
- Manage consistent communication follow-up procedures with all event inquiries.
- Develop and provide solutions for any potential or client concerns
- Be a brand advocate and culture ambassador for the venue and company
- Direct coordinators and event team member through clear and detailed communication
- Conduct market reasearch, father information, and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Maintain and update vendor contact list
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Public Relations, Communications or a related field
- 1-2 years related experience is preferred
- Experience in the food & beverage, hospitality and/or entertainment industries is a plus
- Enjoy the challenge of leading a talented team using strong people and management skills
- Be upbeat, friendly and professional and generally have a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Must be available to work day and evening hours, as well as weekends
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills and ability to formulate solutions into action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry, especially the catering industry is preferred
- Enjoy planning and attention to details
- Strong organization and effective time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) is preferred
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below: