Provider Contract Food Service, Inc. @ Cal Baptist University
Provider Contract Food Service is a locally grown company specializing in providing culinary and hospitality excellence to our clients.
From the hearts of our culinary team to the mouths of the customers we serve, you can taste the love in our food.
We recruit, train, and develop candidates who enjoy people, will provide excellent service, and take genuine pride in their work. We aim to be the employer of choice where employees know they are always treated fairly with genuine concern.
Check us out on the web at www.providerfoodservice.com !!
If you are looking for a part-time job while you attend college or need a second part-time job this might be the best fit for you.
· Work under Event Lead on all event types
· Professionally groomed
· Ability to follow direction and possess critical thinking skills
· Ability to work independently on small events with minimal/no supervision
· Events may include Continental Breakfasts, Drop Off Catering Requests, Green Room Orders, etc.
· Time management skills and ability to maintain composure under pressure
· Responsible for all aspects of event, including but not limited to labor, staff assignments, kitchen communication, event flow, break down, and event follow-up
· Point of contact for client/university staff. Must be able to communicate in professional manner
Education & Experience
-Experience working in customer service environment, responding to and meeting the need of the customer is preferred
-Experience working at food service industry is preferred
- Written, spoken and reading in the English language
- Additional languages are an asset
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
-Riverside Health Department - Food Handler Card
-Able to work on the weekends is must
Requirements: Application and 2 forms of ID for I9 purposes. (If you have trouble printing the application we will have them on-site).
We are looking to make immediate offers of employment. We are an E-Verify employer.
To apply simply fill an application via the CBU Dinning page and email it to email@example.com.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.