Fine Dining Runner
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
For over 55 years, The Firehouse Restaurant has become synonymous with outstanding wine, delicious food, unparalleled service and elegant affairs. Our inventive approach to intimate dining fuses sophistication with everyday excellence in the heart of Old Sacramento. The Firehouse showcases the region’s most extensive wine collection, with a menu featuring the freshest local ingredients in an inviting classic atmosphere.
The Firehouse Restaurant, Sacramento’s most award-winning restaurant, is seeking a fine dining Runner to join our professional service team. Shifts will vary, including working holidays, weekends, and special events. This position will primarily work evening shifts.
- At least 5 years’ restaurant experience in fine dining required.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Food and beverage knowledge.
- Knowledge of POS, Micros preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Food Handlers Card required
Please respond to this ad or apply online at www.FirehouseOldSac.com. You can also apply in person at The Firehouse Restaurant between 2-4pm Monday-Saturday. Thank you for your interest!