Shift Leader & Cashier Position
- $13.00 - $14.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Performance-based pay increases
- $13-$15 hourly, based on experience
- Gathering and fulfilling orders
- Fulfilling third party app orders
- Managing drivers
- Open and close the store
- Seeking an individual that has at least 2 years of experience in management as well as managing employees.
- Someone who is well spoken, driven, is a team player, motivated, and is willing to go the extra mile to see the business succeed.
- You must be very flexible with your hours.
- Room for growth
- $13.00 hourly + tips
- Greet customers and provide a warm welcome as they enter the store.
- Stock the shelves with products.
- Efficiently and accurately process customer check-out including cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintain and balance an accurate cash drawer.
- Up-sell and suggestive-sell products to customers.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- A friendly personality is a must.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
Perfectly located in the Hollywood Hills on Sunset Blvd, Pink Dot is a market & liquor store and delivery service that delivers liquor, deli, and groceries.
Pink Dot is more than just a store, it is a lifestyle brand that stands for the perfect experience for the moment, whether its a date, party, dinner, or anything in between. Simply put, Pink Dot is a lifestyle brand rooted in being legendary. For over 30 years, see why celebrities and locals alike choose Pink Dot.
For our 30 year anniversary, we are remodeling our store, launching a new app, and releasing new services and products.
We are searching for more people like us: fun, happy, hard-working, and good spirited individuals we can help keep Pink Dot legendary.
Check us out: