Content Marketing Specialist
- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
USAePay, located in Glendale, CA, is currently looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who has the characteristics to bring creativity and originality to our fun marketing projects.
If you are a creative person, who values excellent quality, can help us award our customers by observing enlightened work results in their everyday business operations then you are the team member to join our creative team.
- Writing and preparing company press releases.
- Conducting market research.
- Managing marketing schedule and calendar.
- Ability to work closely with the Marketing Team.
- Checking/proofing copy and making updates when needed.
- Working with the graphic designer on marketing projects.
- Managing social media pages.
- Strong communication (visual, verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Previous Experience NECESSARY:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience in social media management (Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Experience in advertising.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related studies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail driven.
- Ability to take direction and multi-task.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Punctual and meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Social media marketing awareness.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Designing skills is a PLUS.
- Health insurance (100% covered)
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K-Monthly catering, team
- Team bonding activities #LifeatUSAePay
- Growth Opportunity
*** All candidates must include the following samples to show:
- Social media pages managed by candidate.
- Blogs or articles written by candidate.
- Press releases written by candidate.
- LinkedIn page of candidate. ***