- $35K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are currently looking for a Design Coordinator to join our Atwater office to work closely with the VP of Design for a restaurant group. Are you passionate about design, organization, details and being on a team? Do you appreciate the exquisite quality of the process and the great end product? At Newport Concepts we will provide you with the training and experience to be an effective designer and project manager. We manage a boutique chain of successful fast casual restaurants in the Los Angeles area, and are hiring to help our future store expansions.
- Works closely with VP of Design assisting during all phases of the design process from concept through construction.
- Interior design, including space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings.
- Work with VP of Design to develop, maintain and manage FF&E design based on project criteria, program and budget.
- Serves as principal contact with vendors for purchasing.
- Coordinate FF&E: scheduling, shipping and installation for multiple projects.
- Help VP of Design maintain continuity of design intent through construction documentation.
- Assist in coordination of interior architectural documents with vendors, consultants and subcontractors.
- Develops design drawings (furniture, lighting, joinery, layouts) & schedules for the review of VP of Design.
- Sources finishes, fixtures, furnishings, fabrics, lighting, hardware & accessories.
- Assesses and manages prototype stages of custom pieces.
- Attends regular site visits at key stages
- Maintains Sample Library
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in Hospitality Design
- Autocad, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Sketchup and Vray is a plus.
- Graphic and Branding Skills a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 /year, immediate vacation benefits, health insurance plan, meal plan, paid holiday and offer other voluntary plans.
- United States (Required)