- $40K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the executive chef to produce menus in accordance with the restaurant’s vision
- Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients and elevate the brand of Commerson.
- Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works like a “well-oiled machine”
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ standards.
- Discover talented cooks and train them in order to reach the high standards of Commerson
- Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours
- Proficient in English or Spanish
- 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef or Lead Line Cook
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Commerson is composed of goal oriented, knowledgeable team members! Located in the middle of a growing popular area, Commerson promotes warm ambiance, high ceilings, modern open kitchen with California cuisine.