PRN Radiologic Technologist - Single Modality
Radiology - Medical Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- The staff Radiologic Technologist is responsible for radiological patient care from neonatal to geriatric . The technologist performs related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and Hunt Regional Heathcare policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Xray Coordinator and DI Director
- Minimum Education
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- The technologist must be ARRT registered and a current Texas State licensure. CPR Certification.