- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
This is a fantastic opportunity with great growth potential for a passionate and results-driven individual.
- Manage incoming calls and correspondence
- Greet and act as an information resource to clients
- Set up for meetings
- Manage conference room calendars
- Maintain a neat and stocked office space
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1+ years of administrative and/or reception experience in a fast-paced setting
- Energetic, motivated, and team-oriented
- Personable and flexible to adapt to last-minute changes in schedule
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Hours are 9am - 6pm.
Must be available to start ASAP! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Our event-management consultants are driven by the desire to provide candidates with unique and life-changing events. Branding is changing. It’s evolving. And with that, we evolve too. Every day is different: we know that every company is unique, every job specification is distinguished by its own criteria and, individuals, simply put, they are never the same.
Our client portfolio is enviable, our talent pool is limitless and our track record of quality delivery is the foundation of our success. We know the best people.