- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Office Coordinator-Entry Level:
About the job….
This position would be considered entry level. The person in this role sits at the front desk and is the first point of contact for anyone entering the call center. This position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for answering multi phone line system, directing calls to appropriate person, greet all guests with a smile, mail distribution, general correspondence reports, helping vendors, and requisition of supplies as well as various clerical duties.
This position would also, provide support to the Human Resources Director and assist the Recruiting Department from time to time.
Prior experience working with an HRIS, ATS or any time keeping system is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the team.
- Customer service driven
- Attendance/punctuality-consistently at work and on time.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, Excel
EMS, Inc. is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything. EMS, Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere.