- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add Product Specialists to our Mercedes Benz, INFINITI, Honda and Land Rover Jaguar Sales Teams in Hoffman Estates and in Barrington.
As a Motor Werks Product Specialist you will drive your own success with in demand product lines and unrivaled service standards that keep Customers returning to you. Our Product Specialist can sell across our unrivaled group of brands, as well as new and pre-owned certified.
Daily responsibilities of Motor Werks Product Specialists:
- Ensure that the initial and returning experience for each Customer is welcoming and consistently focused on exceptional service
- Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone, via email, text and social media etc. to discover the wants and needs of Customers
- Consistent use and successful navigation of provided selling tools and industry specific programs
- Follow up with Customers
- Adhere to provided metrics expectations, guidelines and requirements
- Ensure that vehicles and product displays represent the quality and first-class experience that our Customers expect
- Maintain brand specific training and certification requirements
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- We offer comprehensive training through brand specific on-line education, classroom training, and showroom job shadowing opportunities
- Great Team Environment that encourages recognition of individual talents and good work
- Work life balance
- We are an exception in the industry. We are closed for 6 Major Holidays because we understand the value of our employees spending time with their loved ones.
- Reasonable showroom hours, ie. We close at 6:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays and 8:00 Monday-Thursday.
- 5 day work weeks - Sundays and one day off during the workweek
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history
Interested in joining an Elite Sales Team with an entirely different approach to meeting customer needs and expectations?
Join our Elite Circle: https://youtu.be/YYbAXDpHXF8
We represent Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Infiniti, Honda,Cadillac, Porsche and BMW.
Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks.