Line Cook with Sautee and Pizza experience
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
AM and PM Shifts available. Must be able to work on the Weekend.
Participates in all areas of food preparation and production as well as other kitchen-related responsibilities. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Participates in all areas of food production.
- Help control food costs.
- Adheres to standards of food quality.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Dependable: show up for work when scheduled.
- Detail oriented: must be able to follow basic recipes and methods.
- Know how to work with sense of urgency- can keep up with orders during busy times.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
- Top pay to the right people, with regular raises and excellent benefits.
Ability to speak and understand standard English
Must have a California Food Handler certificate
Must have at least one-year experience cooking in the food service industry.
Able to make Pizza
Maria's Italian Kitchens is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. This home-grown education in the fundamentals of Napolitano sauces, soups, dressings, ravioli, lasagna and other regional fare evolved into what Maria's Italian Kitchen is today.
Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgable team members at reasonable prices.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture for great food, hospitality and atmosphere.