Cardiac Echo Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for an Echo Tech to work in a busy hospital setting on weekends, PRN.
- Perform echocardiogram studies with good quality and accuracy, following ICAEL standards.
- Ability to obtain good quality measurements for the physician and the ability to recognize life threatening problems and alert the physician.
Minimum Work Experience
None - new graduates enouraged to apply.
Appropriate CPR Certification.
Registered, registry eligible, or relivant experince. Registry within one year of hire.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Requires reading, writing and mathematical skills. .
- Must deal daily with physicians, other department supervisors and employees, outside service personnel and visitors in an effective manner.
- Must have visual/hearing acuity, and ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Prefer attendance or graduation from accredited school for ultrasound.