Human Resources Dir/Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Ensure effective and economical utilization of the Human Resources in the hotel by directing, supervising, and coordinating the daily activities and routines of the personnel function, including recruiting and employment, compensation and benefits, and training.
- Recruits and screens applicants.
- Maintains employee files.
- Conducts employee orientation.
- Monitors employee training and development programs.
- Monitors performance review program for all employees at hotel.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Conducts surveys of compensation and employment trends in local marketplace.
- Maintains and monitors an effective employee relations program.
- Monitors worker’s compensation costs.
- Assists management staff in the administration of personnel policies.
- Administers support procedures for timely distribution of paychecks.
- Maintains fair wage and salary administration in the hotel in accordance with policy.
- Maintains positive employee relations in a supportive environment.
- Participates in safety loss control.
- Administers benefits programs for hotel employees.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community affairs involvement.
Skills and Abilities:
- Think logically to make decisions.
- Interpret information in mathematical, written and diagram form, such as statistical reports, profit and loss statements, financial statements and credit regulations.
- Understand the effect politics and economic trends will have on company or organization's plans.
- Continually make decisions based on experience and personal feelings as well as on facts and figures.
- Speak to large groups.
- Deal with all kinds of people ranging from civic leaders to employees and from legislators to the general public.
- Speak and write clearly and with authority.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- B.A. or equivalent degree in Human Resource Management, and 2-4 years of human resource management experience
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.