Running Club Coach
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Running Club Coach, you will assist with running club programs by motivating, encouraging and always providing a safe atmosphere for all participants. You will work with other coaches and the Running Club Coordinator to implement running programs, schedule events and oversee Running Club programs. Our Running Club Coach is comfortable speaking in front of large crowds of people, is friendly and outgoing, and promotes positive social experiences for all participants. You will be a part of dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with participants, customers and vendors. Joining the Fleet Feet Running Club is joining a team and a community that ignites and supports running and fitness through social experiences. We pride ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff, customers or Running Club Participants. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Outgoing, positive, and supportive
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Deliver a great social experience for participants by fostering a positive and safe atmosphere
- Collaborative and encouraging
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with participants, coaches and Running Club Coordinator
- Support Fleet Feet Running Club programs, initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.