- $11.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for outgoing, bright & responsible staff at Provisions Market in Old Towne Orange.
Provisions Market has enjoyed over 2 years in Old Towne Orange, and is an exciting project fit to complement the popular Haven Gastropub, which opened over 6 years ago.
At Provisions, we provide our guests with the best draught list in Orange County, with a rotating selection of up to 30 unique and rare beers. Our shelves are stocked with a curated selection of up to 500 different bottles, arranged by flavor profiles to suit our guests' tastes - crisp, hop, malt, roast & smoke, fruit & spice, and tart & funky. We are a unique small business, built upon a Dedication to Craft, and we work hard to bring the best to Orange County.
We are looking to offer the best experience possible for our beer-loving guests, and we need to find the right people to join us!
We look to hire only the best and brightest, and offer a work environment that promotes the same.
***If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
This position pays $11+tips to a qualified candidate
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
- Able to follow direction
- Work closely with Chefs to cultivate food program
- Open availability (available 7 days per week for any shift; morning, afternoon, evening)
- Previous ordering experience helpful (able to maintain pars on all food items and communicate needs)
- Able to assist with weekly specials based on product on hand
- Able to maintain a Charcuterie & Cheese program
- Follow & Maintain cleanliness standards
- ServSafe Certified
- Minimum 1 year cooking experience preferred
- Culinary degree a +, but not required
- Someone who is looking to grow with us and learn what it takes to be part of a team
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Provisions Market is a full service beer market, with breakfast, craft beer on tap and in bottles, delicious sandwiches, toasts, and snacks.