Superba Hollywood | All FOH Positions
- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Superba Food + Bread is gearing up to open our new location in Hollywood! Superba is an all-day restaurant, and coffee bar. We are a restaurant committed to chef and product driven food, warm hospitality, a craft bar and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes our wood hearth and baking know how. We are community oriented and care deeply about art and style. We are passionate about restaurants!
Our family of restaurants includes Superba Food + Bread in Venice, Superba Snacks + Coffee in Pasadena and North Hollywood, American Beauty in Venice, as well as Pitfire Artisan Pizza’s throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our team as a BARTENDERS, BARISTAS, SERVERS, SUPPORT STAFF, and HOSTS. YOU possess a relentlessly positive attitude and care deeply about creating an amazing guest experience.
This describes you:
- Warmth, humor, a hospitable approach and a strong desire to engage guests
- Support Staff and Hosts (at least 1 year of experience)
- Servers and Bartenders (2-3 years of experience in a guest-first product-driven restaurant)
- Baristas (2-3 years of experience as a barista in a high volume 3rd wave coffee shop)
- Rock solid sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving, communication, and time management skills
- Intense focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation
- An active Food Handler’s Certificate
What we Offer:
- Competitive hourly wage plus Tips
- Benefits including vacation pay, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company dining package
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Superba is Equal Opportunity Employer.