- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s General Manager (GM) you will provide Leadership at restaurant level and manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. You will also Develop, direct, and supervise hourly Team Members to ensure consistent execution of Not Your Average Joe’s quality standards, operating systems, procedure, philosophies, and culture.
What you will do:
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for consistent delivery of NYAJoe’s quality standards, operating systems/ procedures, sanitation, and safety regulations/requirements.
- Be a positive role model who actively influences the behavior of others to ensure NYAJoe’s values are reflected in daily practice, promoting a healthy work environment and outstanding guest experience.
- Mentor and develop the Restaurant Management team, as well as assist Managers in developing Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Achieve business plan and goals through effective financial management.
- Represent, support, and protect the Not Your Average Joe’s brand.
- Regularly observe the heart of the house and ensure it is operating efficiently and maintaining food quality standards.
- Maintain full and properly trained staff to operate restaurant effectively and ensure 100% staffing to Master schedules for all shifts.
- Demonstrates and coaches overall P & L awareness and accountability.
- Oversees and assists in developing of all marketing efforts within the restaurant.
- Achieves budgeted sales and profits goals.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as General Manager in a similar restaurant concept or successful Assistant General Manager with Not Your Average Joe’s.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain results through others.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve positive financial results.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution/Guest recovery skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workload with minimum direction.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Remains positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- Experienced and proficient in the use of basic computer technology (i.e., POS systems, Microsoft Office programs, etc.).
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay and bonus opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s General Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.