Customer Care Associate, Full Time
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE, FULL TIME
P.F. Candle Co. is a growing small business with many thanks to our loyal retail customers. Our Customer Care team acts as “the voice of of P.F.”, ensuring a meaningful and positive experience for our customers from the first impression onwards. We are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to facilitate day-to-day communications and support, while scaling the department by asking big picture questions such as, how can we improve our customer-facing service and internal processes?
This position is responsible for: all duties related to communication between P.F. and the public; compiling customer feedback for reporting and issue resolution; developing goals and leading strategy for an improved customer experience.
POSITION: FULL TIME
START DATE: DECEMBER 2018
- Direct communications via email, social media, website reviews, phone, and in-person engagement. Offer timely, comprehensive support to all customers for any inquiries or issues that arise. Provide expert knowledge and education on product line, production process, and care/proper use suggestions. Work to reduce response time across channels while increasing customer engagement and overall rating of P.F. experience.
- Management of all customer feedback. Ensure customer related issues - including refunds, exchanges, lost packages - are tracked and consolidated in our CSS system, efficiently communicated to all relevant team members, and resolved in a prompt manner.
- Report customer feedback and ticketing data. Compile data from across all channels and CSS system. Present information to team in a comprehensive, digestible report - weekly, monthly, annually - to communicate victories, opportunities, and general takeaways. Create improvement plan proposals based on feedback and implement strategy as necessary.
- Actively look at the “bigger picture” to promote growth. Create weekly, monthly, and annual goals/KPI metrics to measure department performance and customer engagement. Research industry standards and cultural patterns/trends to plan for department growth, as well increased customer engagement and retail profitability.
- 2-3 years minimum of relevant experience.
- A good sense of humor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic are all musts.
- Can hit the ground running with new projects and is able to self-direct in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an understanding of proper grammar (samples of writing will be required upon interview).
- Above average skills using G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Mac platform is key. Familiarity with Shopify and Zendesk is preferred. Eagerness/curiosity to learn new platforms is required.
- Must have reliable transportation to our Commerce studio and daily punctuality IS A MUST.
If you’re interested in applying, reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume. Please include “JOB INQUIRY – Customer Care Coordinator” in the subject line when you email. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.